How to deliver your company’s best, at their best.
Where will your future leaders come from? Will they be:
- internal (cheaper and with a knowledge of culture) or external (more expensive and untried)
- formally assessed (IQ and critical thinking) or on managerial recommendation
- accelerated development in a single business stream or from a wide range of roles
If you were to target one group of employees to develop as a priority, who would it be? Your Top Talent is both your short term and long term focus.
Where’s your pain?
You are an experienced business leader feeling that the usual leadership development strategies are under-performing.
You run a good business, manage processes well, but also recognise that the people aspects are usually left till last.
How can you get some cut through? What small target, high value strategy could you implement? Why not guarantee your best people from your succession planning pool, your critical 10%, get the help they need?
What to do?
Skillbiz supports your belief that your Top Talent deserve the best grooming possible.
The depth of development required is unlikely to come from the same corporate menu that all employees are offered, or from a single learning style, or to come from managers who are too time poor to coach, are under-resourced and fully stretched.
Your best talent, deserve, the best grooming.
Build the Top Talent process that you need. Structure how it runs:
- a series of days (or half-days) over 6-12 months that allow for learning and implementation, hand in hand
- an intensive programme to create a powerful impact
- using a range of content across the corporate spectrum: leadership, negotiation, total quality, teamwork, project management, conflict resolution, high performance mindset, coaching skills.
Choose a provider that:
- has a strong reputation over 15 years of independent consulting across Asia Pacific to multi-nationals and small business alike
- is a known, skilled practitioner (ahead of a corporate who only offers ‘off the shelf’, and who might send anybody)
- customises to fit the client needs
- rigorously applies the Kolb Adult Learning principles in both design and delivery
- colourfully displays commitment to accelerated learning principles
Call Skillbiz on (+61) 412 994 718 to flesh out a long term development program that suits you.