- Resourceful Leadership
There are 10 days of facilitated workshops to choose from, to build the leaders you are hoping for. Select the skills your leaders need, and its easy to build the program you need. Our feedback tools include MBTI, DiSC, Resourceful Leader questionnaires to challenge their assessment and response to situations. Practical!
Content includes Change Mgt, Communication, Coaching, Performance based feedback, Innovation, Thinking, Leadership and Management, Conflict Resolution, Personality styles, Time management, delegation, HR skills (recruitment, learning & development). What do you need?
- Negotiation & Influencing
There are 6 days of facilitated workshops to choose from, to build the negotiators you are hoping for. We build a process model of negotiating and influencing that works across the globe and across industries. Move on from being self-taught – get the professional strengths of tried and true, successful negotiators.
- High-Performing Teams
There are 4 days of facilitated workshops to choose from. We use the Team Management Systems (TMS) material and bring it to life through activity (outdoor if available) and feedback.
- Mental Health at Work
Awareness is the first step, these sessions from Beyond Blue provide you with just that. You will learn what to look for when someone is struggling with anxiety or depression – physically, emotionally, mentally and in their daily behaviours. You will apply this to the workplace and work through how to approach someone you are worried about.Coping skills and Resilience is for those looking to apply the awareness lessons and move your organisations culture into a health and well-being mindset. This will cover a range of mental health techniques (physically, emotionally, mentally, behaviours, and specifically e.g. mindfulness) and offer some opportunity to practice to build familiarity.
We consult as executive business coaches who can provide consulting assistance at any stage of negotiations.
Are you ready for your next high-stakes negotiation?
- What is the other party really looking for, and why?
- Are you worried about ‘leaving money on the table’?
- What tactics do you expect in the next round? How will you respond?
- How did you select your negotiating team? How well rehearsed are they?
- How will the outcome of this negotiation affect future relationships and negotiations?
- Do you have a strategy for the negotiation process as well as the content?
We offer coaching assistance across a range of high-stakes negotiations, including:
- Procurement Negotiations
- Complex Sales Negotiations
- Employee and Industrial Relations Negotiations
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Alliances and Joint Ventures
- Retaining Major Accounts
- Contract Renegotiations
- Cross-Border Transactions and Cross-Cultural Issues
- Organisational Change and Influence Initiatives
Every intervention we offer is designed using Kolb Adult learning principles and accelerated learning techniques. Participants will be engaged and challenged, with:
- a balance and theory and practise,
- a variety of mediums (flipchart, colour, group discussion, new content, minimal powerpoint, dvd and case study).
- a series of scheduled of workshops, application on the job, then review to assist in processing lessons learnt.
We offer finished products, ready to go, as well as customised ones, tailored to suit your audience, of the right length and depth. We deliver experiences where participants can’t believe how fast the time went, and aligned with the best programs they report they have attended.
Some challenges require us to look deeper than the visible dynamics of events. People use coaching when they need to be at their best all the time. IQ is steady, but the demands of business strategy and Emotional Intelligence change everyday.
An executive coaching plan runs for 8-12 sessions, every 2-4 weeks, and is geared towards building self awareness and reflective skills. How we perform in the big moments, win or lose, are important insights for us to capitalise on.
Call me to discuss what you might need: (+61) 412 994 718
These services have been delivered to clients such as: