Companies that prioritise high calibre workshops and follow-up coaching on their corporate menu are more effective in influencing company culture, building individual skill sets, and ultimately profitability. Your interpersonal skills will be tested in many negotiations. Signs of ‘failure to influence’ are those who don’t prepare, and rely on face-to-face tactics to wing it.
Where’s your pain?
As you look across your business:
- outcomes of negotiations are below expectation
- the culture of taking the ‘easy deal’ prevails – results for next quarter dominate strategy ahead of being aspirational
- approach to tendering is inconsistent
- the internal negotiations are more problematic than the external ones
- certain people or certain tactics keep working against me – I don’t have an answer – I need a new approach
- everyone seems to do things their own way, with mixed results
- I give in too easily – once we start talking concessions, I’m a soft touch
- I never give in – I’d rather lose than appear weak
- its impossible to supervise/oversee how a negotiation is progressing – my team can’t describe their own method of negotiating, or where they are up to
How satisfied are you with your current offerings and current providers? Is it time refresh how your people learn to negotiate? What’s your negotiation culture like? How can you shape it to be the way you want it?
What to do?
Send individuals or small groups to our Public Programmes
Build the workshops that you need:
- A Negotiation Fundamentals workshop as a taster
- Workshops (up to) 6-day duration (non-consecutive), as you need them
- Negotiation consulting around a corporate major project/tender
- Workshops for Enabling functions: Procurement, Total Quality, Legal, Marketing, HR, Accounting
Structure how it runs:
- a series of days that allow for learning and implementation, hand in hand
- an ‘intensive’ to create a powerful impact
Choose a provider that:
- has a strong global reputation over 35 years of consulting and facilitating multi-nationals and small business alike, in 66 countries around the world, and in 11 languages
- customises to fit the client needs
- rigorously applies the Kolb Adult Learning principles in both design and delivery
- colourfully displays commitment to accelerated learning principles
Call Skillbiz, (+61) 412 994 718, to explore how to get what you need.